Our Seven Acceptance Steps
- There are several steps in our Acceptance Process. They are as follows:
- Initial Contact. Eligibility criteria will be discussed, and a decision will be made about whether or not to move forward with the application process or refer the applicant to another ministry or program.
- Review Handbook. The handbook must be thoroughly reviewed by an applicant before her application will be considered. This document can be found on our website at wrenewchatt.com.
- Application. Applicant must complete both the APPLICATION and SHARE YOUR HEART documents, which can be obtained from the above website.
- Interview. Once the Application and Share Your Heart document have been completed, either an in-person or phone interview will be scheduled to discuss the application.
- Prayer. The applicant and Renew Ministry Team will pray and seek the Lord as to whether or not His will for the applicant’s future includes becoming a Resident at Renew.
- Follow Up Phone Call. After prayerful consideration and discussion, Renew Ministry Team will make a final decision. Further instruction upon acceptance will be given at this time, and an entrance day will be determined.
- Entrance Day. On the appointed day, the following steps will be taken:
- Applicant provides a photo ID (Driver’s license, state ID, or passport)
- Drug screen may be administered
- Applicant makes her $250 entry donation, which may be waved
- The following paperwork will be completed: Ministry Commitment, General Release, and Ministry Agreement forms
- Belongings check in to ensure that the packing list has been followed